[nagdu] Stealing tomatoes

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun May 6 19:13:54 UTC 2012

This reminds me of when I had another guide back in the early 1990s.  that
dog had an orange rubber ball.  One day, we were out in the yard and there
was an orange ball on the ground.  My dog ran to get it and she picked it up
and made this real yuck face!  That ball was really an orange that someone
must have dropped on the ground!  It was really funny! LOL!

Lyn and Landon