[nagdu] Sick or not

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon May 7 02:45:08 UTC 2012

I agree. If she's not showing any other signs of being sick, she'll
probably be fine. Maybe cook her up some rice and chicken, or mash
potatoes and see how she does. Sometimes those can be easier on a
doggy's tummy if they don't feel well than kibble would. Hope she
feels better.

--
Laurel and Stockard