[nagdu] writing a book about guide dogs

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:20:29 UTC 2012

--
Laurel and Stockard
Hi all,
I have a project I would like to bounce off of y'all and get your
opinions/feedback about. I am working on the meer beginings of a book
project. I have read many wonderful books about people and their guide
dogs over the years. I am working on a project that would incorporate
various people's stories into one book. I am hoping to interview
people from all different schools, and places about their experiences.
I would love to interview people who have self trained as well as who
have gone to different schools. What do you all think of this idea?
And if anybody is interested in participating in this project, feel
free to let me know. You can write me here or off list whichever you
prefer. Of course, if a person allows me to write about them and their
dogs, I would let them view and edit my piece about them before I ever
published my book so no worries there.
Thanks all