[nagdu] writing a book about guide dogs

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon May 7 17:43:27 UTC 2012

Awesome!
By the way, for those of you on the GDUI list, I'm sorry that you are
getting this message twice from me. I don't want to put two list
addresses in the "to" or "cc" fields.

What I'm thinking about doing is sending those interested a survey to
fill out. This will be pretty basic and just is somewhere for me to
start. This way I can get a better feel for you guys since I've never
personally met you face to face. I can also gage the kind of stories
people might want to include and the content of my book. If it's ok, I
will have you all fill out an initial survey, and then I will contact
you each further to talk to you all about the information included in
this book. Do you guys think this is a good way to begin? Thoughts?
Also, if any of you want to forward my messages to another list, aka
your school's list etc, I have no problem with that whatsoever. The
more people I have from the more places who are willing to
participate, the better. Also, if any of your friends wish to
participate and want to contact me, they can do so at
laurel.stockard at gmail.com.

This is really important, if you know any puppy raisers, trainers or
volunteers at your school, I would love their participation as well. I
want to try to include people's stories who are involved in our
greater community but who aren't specifically handlers.

Thank you for your help you all, I have this idea, but I will never be
able to do this without you all. You are an extremely important part
of this.

--
Laurel and Stockard