[nagdu] Trunks

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon May 7 19:54:06 UTC 2012

You don't have to pay for the boots? That is good.
While in class did you have the dog walking in them so you could see
what it is all about>
My dogs haven't had to wear them except one.
The salt got to one of the paws, so ai had to get boots for her.
When she got used to them she wanted to book in the snow, it sure was
fun to watch her.