[nagdu] D.C. Dog!

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue May 8 12:13:12 UTC 2012

I just took Monty with me when I visited my parents at Christmas.  It's
about an 8 hour trip, more with stops.  He was fine.  The only thing I
did differently than my typical under 2 hour trips was to put a blanket
on the back seat and have him lay there out of harness, instead of on
the floor in harness as I usually do.  We drove a club cab pick up and
there isn't much floor space in the back.  My son rode up front and
helped my husband watch for signs.  I was in the back with Monty.  It
worked out very well for all involved.

Julie