[nagdu] dog food recall

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Tue May 8 16:10:29 UTC 2012

Hi Mark:

Just for everyone's infrmation, Acana, the food I mentioned previously, is made by Orijen, of similar quality. It just isn't the  line they put all their marketing resources behind so the price is kept down a bit. In my opinion, and others I've talked with,  it is as good as Orijen but a bit cheaper. (Hmm, should I be getting a free bag from Acana for all this advertising <chuckle>)

Gary