[nagdu] dog food take #173

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue May 8 17:05:26 UTC 2012

The Orijen ingredients sound good, but then, so do the ingredients in
Canidae, and Canidae is part of the recall.  Canidae is made from quality
ingredients, and manufactured in the U.S.A., but the plant can still have
salmonella.  Though Canidae says its products have not tested positive for
contamination.
So now I'm not sure what to do.  I'd say it seems the only safe thing to
do is make the food myself, but that's a lot of work, and there's
salmonella in the human food stream, too.
I don't know what to do.
Tracy