[nagdu] dog food take #173

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:59:20 UTC 2012

Jewel,
The school I went to feeds all their dogs science diet because the food is
donated to them which can be a huge factor in helping out since food can get
expensive and there are a lot of dogs. After graduating from training, I
thought a lot about changing Princess's food from science diet to something
else because I heard a lot of things that are in science diet that are not
good for dogs. So I looked up all the ingredience listed for science diet
and there seemed to be a lot of fillers, and I looked up other types of food
which definitely have more protein and such. I switched to taste of the wild
about 3 weeks ago and Princess seems to love it!