[nagdu] dog food take #173

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed May 9 14:34:23 UTC 2012

Hi Hannah.
I'm no expert, but, if neither of you has gotten sick, then I think your
bag is OK and you can use it up.  At least, that's what I'm doing with the
bag I've got, since it's nearly gone anyway.
I would think that, since salmonella is a bacteria, it would quickly
spread through the whole bag of food, so if some is OK, it's all OK.
That's just a guess, though.
Tracy