[nagdu] Storing dog food

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 00:38:42 UTC 2012

I was ketching up on emails and read what was left about the recall
topic and see that many of you just dump dog food in a ben and then
throw out the bag.

I wanted to suggest if it interest you any, that I keep the food in my
bag and cut the top off then put the bag in to my ben. I know that not
all bens will let you do this so another idea could be to dump the
food then stor the bag in some place until you get the new bag and
once all the old food is gone, you can toss the old bag. I hope this
helps and sorry if I stepped on any toes.

--

Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470