[nagdu] Dogfood advisor

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu May 10 12:39:15 UTC 2012

I agree with Tracy,  dogfoodadvisor.com is really helpful in figuring
out what is what without having to do so much of the math yourself.

I don't know of a cat food resource that's similar.  I don't have cats,
but I'd think that if a companies dog foods all rank in the 4 and 5 star
categories that would give a strong indication that they are a reputable
company.  I'd think their cat formulas would be similarly high quality.

Julie