[nagdu] dog food

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 14:52:07 UTC 2012

Genny

When I first got my cats, I had to do the same, feed them whatever I
could aford. Now that time has past and I have a better finance status
I can get them and my soon to be dog, better food. So even though your
not able to get your dog the top dog food, just try to get it the best
you can for now.

I hope this helps

--

Lea Williams