[nagdu] Making a good impression with dogshoul

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun May 13 02:25:57 UTC 2012

Debbie,
    The first thing I would say is that your boss needs to stick to those
issues of which she knows something about. What others think is not a
consideration. Furthermore, the gear a service dog wears is not what makes
it a service dog; rather, it is its training. The choice of how and when you
use your dog is no one's except your own. If you choose to use your dog,
your cane, or no mobility device at all is none of her business unless it
creates a direct threat. You may wish to remind her that harrassment is a
form of discrimination under the ADA.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala