[nagdu] Making a good impression with dogshoul

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sun May 13 03:40:03 UTC 2012

Debbie,

The "Good impression" should be how well you do your job including how you
travel.  You travel how you feel is best and in the manner that works best
for you and your guide dog.  There is a reason guide dogs are taught the
command "heal".  You best know how and when to use that and other commands.

Your boss is harassing you as far as I am concerned when you are being
criticized by anyone who cannot possibly know how you should best use your
guide dog.

Whether someone should be taken to court or to a hearing over bothering you
is something you should decide.  I would suggest you have an honest and
frank discussion with your boss, but do so with a witness.

Best,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael
Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

Congratulations to Roselle for winning the title of American Hero Dog, 2011.
Please visit http://www.herodogawards.org to participate in the 2012
American Humane Association Hero Dog Awards contest and to learn about the
American Humane Association.

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle

To learn about the KnfbReader Mobile please visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com