[nagdu] Making a good impression with dogshoul

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun May 13 16:30:43 UTC 2012

I also aggree with Marion.  But I also aggree by leading by example.  For
example, if I worked with blind kids, I'd use my cane or dog well so they
could see how it is done.  But, I also believe that some users do things
differently as well. Believe me, I'm sure not judging.  For example, I know
my neighborhood so well that I often drop Holly's harness while walking
home.  Technically, some would think AI'm not using her and sometimes
they're right!  But, I've been criticized by blind folks who don't use dogs
for not using mine on occassion.  Well, I'm just that comfortible in the
hood!