[nagdu] wanting to chat with....

Randee Boerboom boerboom79 at hotmail.com
Sun May 13 23:12:21 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,  I am Randee I've been reciving this list for awhile now but, really don't post much. I am wanting to be in touch with grads of geb. I am looing at training at that school and have my home interview hopefully at the end of may. I would like to conncet by email and possilby by phone at some point. If accepted at geb it would be my second dog but, first from that school. I would like to chat with people from the midwest where there is alot of the fluffy white stuff in the winter. Anyone, is welcome to get in touch but, well if you live in like florida or arizona well no white stuff for you guys. (lucky ducks).  thanks to all who get in touch in advance!