[nagdu] Air Travel With a Guide Dog

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Mon May 14 19:12:06 UTC 2012

Mark,
I had a layover in Dalace once and I asked about relieving areas for dogs.
The person said that there were no such things and that I'd have to go
through security all over just to do that. I would have, but there didn't
seem to be time since I had to catch my next flight in 30 or so minutes. My
point is that most likely the people who work at the airport won't know
about the parking areas so I suggest you get as much info as you can about
it and present it to the people if you need/want them to show you the place.
Hannah