[nagdu] back with question and update

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue May 15 04:18:50 UTC 2012

Hi, Marsha,
Welcome back and hope you recover from your cold.
Yes, I've had someone file a complaint on me with the Denver Dumb Friends League, claiming I was hitting Odie and he wasn't being fed.
An investigator came over and check out Odie, stating Odie looked happy and well that nothing was wrong with him.
Truth was that Odie wanted the man out of our apartment.
I had to immediately contact Denver Animal Contrl and ask about the individual who came up to my apartment to see if he was an actual investigator or not and the representative was very helpful.
She even backed me up to say that Odie and I were both happy together and that we love each other.
It really irritates me when people just love to stick their noses in someone's business at the wrong time.
Animal Control has told me it really bothers them when people don't get the facts straight, especially if people act like they're too scared to come forward face to face.
Too bad they weren't able to find out who did this and I'd sure as heck love to.
I had to contact Pilot Dogs and tell Jay Gray what exactly happened and I honestly admitted that if I didn't love Odie, then why would I have even gone to training and stuck with him?
As far as the article thing, you can definitely say that both blind individual and guide dog happily work together as a team should be doing since that's what they were matched and meant to be in the very beginning.
While some teams may not widely display or show feelings for each other, there are some great guide dog teams out as both dog and handler enjoy each other's company and working together.
Yes, Odie was a big brat during class and he most certainly gave me a run for my money's worth.
I look back and despite I had moments of where I just wanted to pack up and leave, it wasn't allowed to happen.
The two of us initially became one great team with a powerful, strong bond.
Yes, Odie knows how to back talk to me with the use of his body language, but it never changes anything between the two of us.
When I do go back to retrain with another guide dog at Pilot Dogs, Dale and Odie will both escort me to the airport and definitely to the airplane.
It will be hard to say good-bye and I know some tears will be shed upon Odie feeling the sadness of me being gone for a while.
I'll look forward to the day of coming back home with a new partner next to me upon seeing my husband and Odie too.
He's a member of the family and he plays an important valuable part too.
I do hope everything pans out and no one else tries to say any other smack toward you either, especially the falsified claims of abuse.
*Disgusted*
Bibi