[nagdu] back with question and update

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 06:36:34 UTC 2012

Marsha, I would love to read the artical once it is posted. You might
ask to read it yourself before they do post it to make sure they don't
make a mistake. I would worry something would be prented incorrectly.

I would mention that guide have a more exciting life than a pet
because it gets to go everywear with you and went your not walking, it
gets to nap. It gets to play too but even pet dogs don't play every
minute of the day. Most of them I would think would be bord being
stuck in the same yard and house all day every day for years, when a
guide gets to travel and such.

--

Lea Williams

Phone;