[nagdu] this afternoon

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed May 16 01:12:39 UTC 2012

Mostly she explained to the kids about the main things like eyes, ears,
teeth and how to tell if the dog is at a healthy weight.  She did
comment that he has extremely well muscled hips.  She walked him around
a bit and explained to the kids about proper gait.

It was not an extensive exam.  It was more geared to help the kids
understand what to expect at the vet if they take a pet and also what to
look for at home if their pet is ill or has an accident.

Still it was free and Monty was a model doggie citizen. And best of all,
I got out of presenting to the crazy bunch.

Julie