[nagdu] The Process of Getting a Guide

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 04:00:37 UTC 2012

Gregg. I applied for South eastren in August and did not hear from
them until January. I also applied to guiding eyes in October and had
my Juno walk three weeks later and I asked to go to the June class
since a friend and I are going together. But I could have gotten in
April or May.

If you know you want to go to south eastren then I would suggest
staying on top of them. Make sure you call all the time because if you
don't, they could let things go slower than they would if you kept on
top of them. If you are willing to try a different school then go
ahead and pply. You might find out you would rather go to a different
school and it would be a shorter wait.

It is up  to you and I have seen great dogs from many different
schools. So choose which school fits your needs.

--

Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470