[nagdu] The Process of Getting a Guide

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Fri May 18 02:32:02 UTC 2012

The only resource we have is a social worker for the blind. I'll check with
her. There was somebody they called in from another city for someone getting
a job and it seemed that was the only way they got them. I am in a rural
very small town area. But, if worse comes to worse, I'll apply to Leader Dog
for the Accellerated Mobility Program first. I won't be deterred. I have
been known to be stubborn in a positive way (smile).

Good luck to you in your quest for a new guide dog. This is so exciting
isn't it.

Greg