[nagdu] Traveling by train with a guide dog

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri May 18 06:53:51 UTC 2012

Hi, Mardi,
The train will make scheduled stops at stations so Natalie and I will be able to have the boys get off tostretch upon taking care of business.
If there aretimes when a scheduled stop is going to be short, we can easily get help from a conductor to run them outtside.
When we both made our reservations, Nat and I made sure to put that we'd have service dogs with us so we can get the assistance in case if it was needed.
It would be interesting if a relief area were to be set up on an Amtraak train if all possible, but don't think they'd look into that route as of yet.
I'm thankful cruise line ships have them at least.
*Smiles*
Bibi