[nagdu] Man in danger of losing service horse

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri May 18 18:00:00 UTC 2012

Ann,
Makes sense to me!  Ann, have you ever heard of anyone using a guide horse
who lives in an apartment building in an urban area?  I know that the people
I know of who use horses live in a more rural area.  Not planning on a horse
for me but curious.

In my complex, there's a grassy area that is fenced in but there's always
dog crap there that the lazy people don't pick up.

Lyn and landon