[nagdu] Ear cleaners.

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Sat May 19 17:53:38 UTC 2012

Deanna,
Sorry I can't be specific but I use cotton balls and a solution I got from a
pet store. A lot of pet stores sell cleaning solutions, and I'm sure they
all work. I've tried various varieties but some of them smell funny. The one
I have now smells strongly of alcohol, but it fades after a while and it
seems to get everything.
Hope this helps.
hannah