[nagdu] NAGDU mailing list issues

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Sat May 19 23:59:53 UTC 2012

Hi David and List
I appreciate your patience.  I have not been getting posts from the
NAGDU list although I find them in the archeives.

I have spoken to Windstream twice and they find no problems on their
end.  They do not know why this is happening.  I know it is not
Thunderbird because prior to this evening I would access my email via
windstream.net and find no posts.

  Also I was not even receiving the password reminder.  I got no posts
even though there were some today.

Right now the list is quiet but I got the message I sent to the list and
the password reminder I asked for.

I got the email you sent via the list David.

I have no idea what the problem is, but hopefully it is solved.

Thanks again.
Brenda