[nagdu] Bring Guide Dogs to Scotland

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sun May 20 04:37:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

Definitely check the government procedures.  You probably won't be able to
take your guide unless you performed a Rabies titer test on your dog in
February, 2012 or before.  Since Scotland is a Rabies free area regulations
are more strict.

Again, regulations change often, but I suspect the titers test is pretty
firm in its necessity.

Best,

Michael Hingson