[nagdu] dog schools

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Sun May 20 06:07:17 UTC 2012

Hi Hana:

When I was talking to Lucas from the seeing eye he was telling me about something new happening where people with allergies could be tested against the  dog the school thought they would use with them to minimize allergies. Seeing Eye used boxers as their low allerginic dog previously since they are short hair but I think he mentioned them having issues with hip issues so don't know where they are at. However, I'd suggest your frined talk to Lucas to see if there has been progress in this movement of testing. otherwise, GDF, GDD are the two American schools I know that use poodles or labradodles. I got my dog in Canada and I don't think they take American citizens to their programs.

Gary

Gary