[nagdu] 2 things, what is a sleep shade, and update on my application

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 01:57:39 UTC 2012

I thought a sleep shade was kind of like a blind fold, but from other posts, it sounds like you can see through it.  Which is it?

the other thing is that my rehab stuff has cleared through my school, and once my TB test is looked at either tomorrow or Thursday, my doctor will clear me too.  I'm just waiting on my mental health clearance, which I've heard nothing about yet.  I'm going to call my people there and light a fire under them to get it going.

they say that the nurse will then have to look all of that over and then clear it.  Once it's decided by the nurse that all is well, the home interview will be scheduled.

Cross fingers, or pray, or whatever you do to send good energy to the school.

I think I'm almost half way there to getting a dog.

glad to hear from all of you and glad that all of you are doing well.

thinking about you all.

Jenny