[nagdu] Well everyone, time to give up our dogs

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed May 23 16:46:21 UTC 2012

It's even more than thinking our dogs hate their jobs.  It's assuming that
giving us directions will make our dogs unnecessary.  Like Tami says, I
just tell Ben "Room 402", and off he goes.
I would really like to have a working app like this.  It might make going
to the mall less of a trial.  But the people who wrote the article are
completely clueless about guide dogs.
Tracy, wishing I loved my job as much as Ben loves his.