[nagdu] Charlotte and Philadelphia airport relief areas

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Mon May 28 01:18:10 UTC 2012

Have you considered calling the airport directly and inquiring from them or
the TSA's Disability Services or your specific airline? It would seem to me
that if they know you have a need to relieve your dog, it may be easier for
them to accommodate that need This is a situation where you may need
assistance from a sighted person to go some place not usually available to
the public and you may need someone with you for safety reasons or
guidelines. They could have this person standing by if they know you have
the need.if they can think about it or they can simply tell you what they
have. I think most airlines had rather try and accommodate a small request
like that than have your dog potentially have an accident that is not the
dog's fault. Also, if you never ask an airport or airline about this, they
will never know it is important. Sighted people don't think like we do (big
smile).

Greg