[nagdu] private guide training

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Tue May 29 14:00:42 UTC 2012

Perhaps you want to consider dropping your request for a specific breed. If
the breed you seek is not happy with small children, is it a good breed for
a guide dog? What happens when you find yourself amongst other people's kids
or have to pass by a daycare on one of your routes? I would not want that
liability for myself because if our dogs harm someone else, as handlers, we
are responsible. Even if the dog seems fine in a kennel, that can change
once it is a working dog if by nature it is not child friendly.

Greg