[nagdu] Dog Attack Update

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue May 29 14:39:24 UTC 2012

        Excellent point Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Steven Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:11 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Dog Attack Update

Rebecca,
I guess it would be on the same level of being hit by a car whether a quiet
car or not.  We don't expect it, and when it does happen, it is a reaction
as it is definitely difficult to be proactive about something that we have
very little if any warning that a traumatic experience is about to unfold.

Steve