[nagdu] Red tape, Scream!

Wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 07:25:38 UTC 2012

If you like, you can call me.  My number is listed below on my website.  I have a method that worked for me in a similar situation.  It stressed the importance behind my needs,and my needs were met.  Hope I can help you.  Have a great day.
All I "see" are limitless possibilities.
William O'Donnell, Distributor Organo Gold Enterprises, INC
www.willsholistics.organogold.com
Sent from my iPad