[nagdu] Hi Daniel,

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Oct 1 00:11:54 UTC 2012

Hello,
No it doesn't confused the dog, but might confuse you, if you don't
remember the first name you gave the first time.
I have caught myself forgetting what I have told persons.
One time I said, when asked,
Is this your dogs name, my reply was
I won't say yes and I won't say no.
Whaat I will say is wait and see what happens next week.