[nagdu] Sarah?

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 14:45:29 UTC 2012

Growling at people just because they come close to you is not a sign
of protecting you. That's a sign of aggressiveness and should be
nipped in the bud. Correct Wizard when he growls at people and mention
it to your trainer since you're still at school; she will likely know
exactly what to do to correct the issue. Again, growling at people
that come close to you is not a good thing, and should be corrected as
soon as it happens.
JMO,
Jewel