[nagdu] sterilized antlers

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 17:52:14 UTC 2012

They sell them at my local pet store.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shannon Dyer" <solsticesinger at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 1:34 PM
Subject: [nagdu] sterilized antlers

Hi, all.

Ace is a really vigorous chewer. He took a big piece out of those big black
kongs. So, needless to say, there are quite a few toys he isn't allowed to
have. He has a nyla bone and a nyla ring. The school suggested that I get
him the sterilized antlers. Apparently, they need to be ordered online.
Might anyone know where I can get them for a somewhat reasonable price?

Thanks in advance.

Shannon and Ace
Shannon Dyer
Alumni Council Member,
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc
®  and
America's VetDogs®,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc ®
Providing "Second Sight" ® since 1946
371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Office: 631-930-9000, Toll-free: 866-282-8047
solsticesinger at gmail.com
To make a donation that can change a life...contact the Guide Dog Foundation
at
www.guidedog.org
or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at
www.vetdogs.org
Visit us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs