[nagdu] Two months today

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Oct 1 18:20:36 UTC 2012

Hi there,
Last week I was teaching the dog to find the opening for a speed bump
that you climb over, and I don't care to do that.
So last Saturday evening, he did the same thing, and was getting
anxious when he couldn't follow Jim.
Jim was walking with his brother, and they climbed over it.
I seem to get a foot caught, and I sure didn't want this to happen.
it is a pleasure to see him thinking for himself.
That is good.
I love to watch him grow.
Thanks again.