[nagdu] Nagdu Leaders meeting

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 2 09:58:39 UTC 2012

William,
    Well, you obviously got the call-in instructions! The email address for
the leaders list is

NAGDU-Leaders at nfbnet.org

Also, I want you to know that I think it would be a good idea for you to
join us on the teleconference call on October 10 to discuss the organization
of the affiliate division. Please get in touch with Larry Keeler to let him
know I want you to be there and to keep you in the loop.

Peace!
Marion