[nagdu] curious about street names for dogs

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:41:00 UTC 2012

I haven't found it makes much of a difference for my dogs, but there are
some people who just really bother me a lot if they know my dog's name.
Like you, I teach my dogs to ignore petting, talking to etc, because I
can control my dog's reactions much more than I can control how everyone
will react to my dog, if that makes sense.

Meghan