[nagdu] on nomail status

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 7 06:32:52 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Odie and I are are still around.
I'm on nomail status for the majority of my lists for now.
As for my stay in the hospital, it's up in the air right now.
I'm supposed to go in on the eighth, but I may end up rescheduling it.
Reason being is that they want to put me in a share room with another paitient to do the same thing: seizure study.
I honestly shared my opinion, expressing that I don't feel comfortable in a shared room with an unknown person due to the environment.
Second reason is the supervisor nurse Valerie Archuletta claims that Odie nor any other guide/assistance dogs are not allowed in the sharing room.
For some who may not know what a sharing room is, the room has two hospital beds in it with a curtain to separate two paitients from another.
I let the EMUstaff know that what the supervisor is doing is discriminatory and illegal upon explaining that I already have someone to take care of Odie and that it was my responsibility to have already set that up which I did already.
Ms. Archuletta also claims it costs money to have a sitter in a private room.
Well, it comes more to have a back up team respond to two paitients seizuring.
I let them know I was going to file a complaint in regards of that and did so with a paitient representative.
He looked into what I told him and found that Ms. Archleletta's ruling was not correct.
If I have to reschedule in order to have myself in a room privately, then I will do so so I can at least visit Odie and Natalie's guide dog, Liam the labraseal.
Being able to pet each of them did help me tremendously last time and talking with my husband Dale and Natalie directly also cheered me up.
If I were in the shared room and both the boys were there, I don't know if any problems would have occured.
Here's the worst of it all though.
There's only one medical nurse in the share room with two paitients.
If one has a seizure and another one were to have it happening to them, it would require more back up staff.
I'm considering looking up the director who oversees Denver Health and Hospital as a whole to write a letter, expressing my dissatisfaction.
I plan on having Dale help me cut, copy and paste the service dog law for Colorado.
I would rather see what the director of Denver Health and Hospital says first before filing a complaint with the Colorado Cross Disability Coalission.
With speaking to the director, chances are things may move faster or slower, depending on how he/she can get back to me quickly.
Well, sorry for the rambling message.
Just needed to get this off my chest and bent.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf