[nagdu] Interviews

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Oct 7 21:09:58 UTC 2012

Hi Kody,
I didn't have to get an interview as a returning student.  The returning
students file a shorter application whereas you newbys or new to TSE have to
do the long one that has stuff about your mobility, references, etc.
Because I need a tall dog for balance, I waited about six months from
putting my application in in May 2007 and getting a class date for October
2007.  The times can vary because it all depends on if they have a correct
match for you ready for placement.  If you can take anything - no special
needs - the wait time can be shorter.

HTH

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."