[nagdu] Introduction

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 02:58:13 UTC 2012

Hi Mary!  Gues who!!  Se you on Friday!  Marion Posont an a couple of otherw
whonm you'll meet at convention were just talking about the great things
we'll be doing this weekend having to do with forming our group!  William
Vandervest whom you also know attended as well!  Looking forward to seeing
you and felix!