[nagdu] Just curious

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Oct 12 15:16:21 UTC 2012

Some people seem to be assuming that the drop in list traffic is due to
the 5-post limit, but I think it's equally possible that the list has just
hit a lull, as it does periodically.  I know for myself that I just have
nothing much to say at the moment.
I also haven't really had a problem with the 5-post limit.  I came close
one day, but usually not.  And I sure don't miss the tons of one-liners.
I'm betting list traffic will pick up again, as it always does.  If it
doesn't, I expect the powers that be will consider modifying some
restrictions.
Tracy