[nagdu] Allergies

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 18:16:13 UTC 2012

I think Rebecca hit the nail on the head. For those of you who can't conceive of not using a dog, it is different. I have loved my dogs, and I enjoy using them. I will probably miss like the dickens using a dog, but I also really do have to wonder if in the end it is worth it. I am not saying it might not be an issue for most of you, but for me, that is a real issue. Is it really worth it. I considered not taking him to our next meeting in February because of this one woman, though I think she is rather hostile about many a thing. Each of these situations has its quirks. I know my rights; I know when I have them and when I don't. Rights really don't touch this. There are always feelings involved in situations like this. I really had rarely experienced this much until last January or February; since then, I have found this to be a problem more and more frequently. Even a dear friend of mine on a thread on the internet says that it would be a problem for her because of the dog if we got together. I am not concerned about it because I doubt we ever will. The re actions have been vastly different among the people involved, which is of interest, too. I guess I mostly wonder how you would all deal with it; how would you feel after you had been subjected to a lot of these kinds of experiences?

Cindy Lou