[nagdu] introduction

tina birenbaum tinabir at samobile.net
Fri Oct 12 19:31:26 UTC 2012

Hi. I'venot done an into so guess i will now too. I'm Tina in Arizona,
my third guide, a sweet yellow lab retired last year and now mentors
guide dog puppies in training in Texas. I'm new to the nfb too and glad
to see such an active list of guide dog users. I'm not sure yet
completely what the future holds for me as far as guides are concerned,
but I wanted to join the list to sort of still follow what is going on
in the guide dog movement. There are times I do miss working with a dog
and of course the companioship of an 80 pound lap dog, but  not sure
i'm really ready yet for a fourth dog. ,