[nagdu] Allergies

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Oct 12 19:43:14 UTC 2012

Hi there,
If you have a van that goes from door to door on a Sunday, I would take it.
Then I would still do what you are doing, and just sit in a different spot.
When you have done this for quite some time, and had different dogs,
this just suddenly shouldn't come up.
You do have the rite to travel with your dog.
We asked the church if they would pay my way every day to daily mass.
I go some times to little flower and other times with the van over to
Saint Pat's.
We buy the tickets for saint Pat's.
That mass is at noon and the other one is at nine AM.
I am truly sorry this is happening.
Stand your ground, and can you set up a radio station at home where you
can do the ham?
Yes Jim had a friend who would come and take him out and I would be at home.
Now I am involved with different things in the town, and Jim doesn't
see this friend hardly at all.
Take a gentle hug,
what does your husband say?