[nagdu] introduction

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 00:08:29 UTC 2012

Tina,

welcome to our list. I am Marsha, currently in class at GDF in Smithtown NY. I am recieving my third guide, first from GDF. My new guide is a black Lab cross. My previous guide, Emma was  retired from TSE in august. I changed schools, because I am severly hearing impaired and have balance issues. I live in Pennsylvania, and attend Temple University full time. I am also the moderator of the list, so if there is anything you need please do not hesitate to email me off list.

Sorry I can't give out my pups name until Sunday. its a school policy. Also if your interested in reading my adventures in training my blog URL is below.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com