[nagdu] Question about working in New york.

Katherine Lawson kate.a.lawson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 03:38:47 UTC 2012

Hi Rhonda,
You're moving to New York City or somewhere in New York State? Living
in NYC is a challenge at first, and honesty, it's not for everyone or
every dog. The city is very busy, which means lots of noise and people
pretty much constantly. On the plus side, certain areas are laid out
as a grid, so it's easy to keep track of where you are. Most people do
not have cars, and use the very well developed public transportation
system. There are many organizations that offer O&M services, anyone
who is new to the city should take advantage of those.

Kate